Fifth Period
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fifth Period

What's on your mind?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm so stupid!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Disenchanted

Disenchanted

I'm so stupid! Empty
PostSubject: I'm so stupid!   I'm so stupid! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Really, I feel bad now Razz
I finally had the chance again to talk to a very good friend, even though it was over msn, and well, it's just a very good friend and I really love him, but ofcourse, when I finally have the chance to talk to him again after about 3 weeks, I mess it up again.
So now he thinks I'm pissed off at him, and I really made him feel bad, and I really hate myself for that Sad
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jack
Graphics Artist
Samurai Jack

I'm so stupid! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so stupid!   I'm so stupid! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:25 am

Next time you see him. Just tell him sorry for the way I acted last time. I guess he will come around and you guys will be talking normally.
Back to top Go down
Lintu
Admin
Lintu

I'm so stupid! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so stupid!   I'm so stupid! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:26 am

Aww Sad

I agree with Matt - just start talking again! Let him know you're not upset with him and maybe explain what happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/driftinglikeafeather
Disenchanted

Disenchanted

I'm so stupid! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so stupid!   I'm so stupid! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:49 am

Well, the problem is, I tried to explain in our 2 minute conversation, but lately, heŽs like online once in 3 weeks because heŽs just too busy with his job. Sad So, you know, he doesnŽt even have time to check his mail Sad
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jack
Graphics Artist
Samurai Jack

I'm so stupid! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so stupid!   I'm so stupid! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:05 pm

Oh, well in that case. Just keep trying until he can get like a half-hour free. Then go for it. *Wishes he could help*
Back to top Go down
Disenchanted

Disenchanted

I'm so stupid! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so stupid!   I'm so stupid! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:10 pm

aww, thanks, I'll just see, I just needed to get everything out I guess.... thanks guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lintu
Admin
Lintu

I'm so stupid! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so stupid!   I'm so stupid! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:10 pm

No problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Disenchanted

Disenchanted

I'm so stupid! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so stupid!   I'm so stupid! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:28 am

Here I am again, sorry XD
I just need to vent, and scream about one certain person, at least I know she won't read it here ^^

"Well, Rosa, I thought best friends told eachother everything? Oh, but you probably just forgot to tell me Jasper is suddenly your best friend. Ah well, I could've known, since you like friendships with guys so much more, as your "best friend" on your friendslist I'm probably in place .... what? 100? Because ofcourse, you like all the guys you know better. Well, at least, thanks for telling me... not."

If she dares to say anything to me about best friends, I swear I"m going to hit her.... I'm so pissed off now ! We kn ow eachoter for three years now, and we're best friends, well, supposed to be, now I really don't trust her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jack
Graphics Artist
Samurai Jack

I'm so stupid! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so stupid!   I'm so stupid! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:07 pm

So, do you think she's been lying the whole time you have been friends?
Back to top Go down
Disenchanted

Disenchanted

I'm so stupid! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so stupid!   I'm so stupid! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:41 pm

No, she hasn't been lying, she's honest to me, we can have a lot of fun and even finish echother sentences. What just bothers me is the way she treats me, also saying things like:
"I just like friendships with guys better"
"Don't worry, I see you as one of the guys." It actually hurts, :p mostly because you know, even if she's my best friend, I still don't like it to be called "one of the guys" because I also hang around with a lot of girls and I'm girlish myself too,
And also is that I know I can't tell her one single secret, or it'll end up at Jasper, who is suddenly her best friend, or it ends up at Djidde, or at my brother, I don't think she has to treat her best friend that way, okay I'm not perfect myself either (better way to describe me: Nagging bitch.) but I think that if she doesn't want to be best friends anymore or doesn't concider me as one anymore she just has to tell me, and not just tell me she sees me as her best friend just because we think the same and finish eachothers sentences...

Sorry ^^
Back to top Go down
Lintu
Admin
Lintu

I'm so stupid! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so stupid!   I'm so stupid! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:20 am

I hate it when people are like that!!!!!!

A friend of mine did that to me once, except her 'best friend' was another girl, not a guy. I told her how I felt about the whole thing (I was a bit of a bitch to her about it lol) and we talked everything out.

She's still good friends with the other girl, but our friendship is fine again.

I know it seems to be my answer for everything, but talk it out! If things don't improve from talking, then I don't know what else to say...
Back to top Go down
Disenchanted

Disenchanted

I'm so stupid! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so stupid!   I'm so stupid! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:58 am

Thanks, IŽll try it once Very Happy
*hug*
Back to top Go down
Lintu
Admin
Lintu

I'm so stupid! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so stupid!   I'm so stupid! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:17 am

-hug- no problem!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm so stupid! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so stupid!   I'm so stupid! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm so stupid!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fifth Period :: Spamalot :: Let It All Out-
Jump to: