Fifth Period
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fifth Period

What's on your mind?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Piercings/tattoos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Disenchanted

Disenchanted

Piercings/tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Piercings/tattoos   Piercings/tattoos Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:30 pm

Just again, out of curiosity:
Do you have any piercings/tattoos?
Do you want them?
And so on, everything about those subjects Very Happy

Myself, I have two piercings in my upper ear, and since tonight, I have a belly button piercing, I also want a lip ring, but my parents will nevernevernevernever let me get that, so I guess I'll have to do without. In 3 years, when I'm in Finland, I'm goint to get a tattoo, sort of as a memory, I already have some ideas about what it's going to be, but I'm not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
l_spindle

l_spindle

Piercings/tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings/tattoos   Piercings/tattoos Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:58 pm

i have my ears pierced, two in each ear im getting my lip pierced

i have three tattoos

a little black rose on my chest(my mum has a matching one)
a red rose with tribal aournd it on my lower back- which i am getting covered with something bigger and better
a black peonix which is for lostprophets on my upper left arm

ill post pictures sometime when my computers not annoying me

i have these planned:

*a nan and grandad desing going from shoulder to elbow on my right arm, probably black and grey with some red in it
*avenged sevenfolds deathbat on my back, shoulderblade to shoulderblade with the words 'sieze the day' underneath itthe words
*'I AM POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE' around my wrist in red, with the s//c logo behind them in black(or maybe just the words im not too sure)
*the black parade marching man on my right arm(inside part, dont know what its called) between the wrist and elbow with 'mum' underneath
*the man from ska music(i shall post a pic too just incase no one knows what he looks like) on the other arm same place as the mum one with 'dad' underneath
*the heart grenade from green days american idiot on my chest/heart
*the words 'nobis, pro lemma, vobis' (for us, for them, for you) in a banner underneath my pheonix, so it looks like one tattoo
*something pretty on my foot
* some lyrics from the blackout, somewhere

im not sure about the last one yet though
then probably some more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/l_spindle
Disenchanted

Disenchanted

Piercings/tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings/tattoos   Piercings/tattoos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:18 pm

wow, that's a whole list!

In my plans I only want 2 tattoos,
* like my friends and I call "a sushi fish" I'll post a good picture of it once, so you all know what I mean, just underneath my collarbone, mostly because it has a meaning to me.
* probably or a couple of small stars or a heartagram on... well, I don't know how you call that part of your body in english XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Piercings/tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings/tattoos   Piercings/tattoos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piercings/tattoos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fifth Period :: Spamalot :: General Chat-
Jump to: