Fifth Period
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fifth Period

What's on your mind?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear Diary (whie :D Long story!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Disenchanted

Disenchanted

Dear Diary (whie :D Long story!) Empty
PostSubject: Dear Diary (whie :D Long story!)   Dear Diary (whie :D Long story!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:02 pm

Title: Dear Diary
Author: Disenchanted , me
Rating: 9+
Pairing: A lot of people, whole Lovex, Suzanne (myself), Rosa, Frie, Kaija, and a bunch more Very Happy
Disclaimer: This story has and will never happen, it's pure fiction and comes out of my weird mind, all the people in the story are real, except for Kaija, who is made up by me, and ofcourse the behaviour of the people in this story is completely fictional.
Summary: Julian gets a Diary from Theon as a birthday present, and starts to write down everything that happens in the tourbus.

Note: First long story to be posted here, I will post now 2 chapters as sort of a preview, and to keep you guys quiet 'til I'm back from vacation (the evilness XD ) this story once started from a weird Idea, and is practiclaly completely useless... it was an attempt to write drama, but it turned out more to comedy, unfortunately, it's translated from dutch, so it might not make sense because all the dutch humour quite disappeared or isn't funny anymore. Ah well, have fun reading it ^^ And sorry for any spelling mistakes.

oh, and by the way: "Toivo" means "hope" in finnish.

11 March,

Well, euhm… hi diary?
I have no idea how to star this actually. Maybe I should introduce myself first. I’m Julian Drain, and I drum in the band Lovex. For my birthday today, Theon gave me a diary and he said he’s going to make me use it. So it’s better for me to start today, otherwise he’ll hide my teddybear again somewhere in the tourbus. And then I can spend about three hours of searching for my teddybear before Theon finally tells me where he hid my teddy.
Okay, more about me. Next to playing drums, I also play the guitar. No that good as Sammy and Vivian, but at least I play better than Theon. (Let’s hope now he won’t read this… I’ll have to protect teddy for a while now.) And I have a really really great pink guitar, that I called Pinkki. The guys from the band always laugh at me when I’m playing on Pinkki, but I don’t care… I love her!
Oh, wait a minute diary, I smell something burning.

Back again, my pizza was burning. I can’t really cook much more than that, maybe I should find a girlfriend. Sammy always tries to hook me up with someone, but mostly those girls aren’t my type, little too old for me. Yeah, sometimes it has some bad sides to with being young. (I’m the youngest of the band.) Everyone I hang around with is older. But well, there are more good sides than bad sides. ‘Cause all the fans think I’m cute, especially in combination with Theon and Vivian. And that increases popularity. Even though it’s less fun if you’re being called “the band baby” all the time.

Oh wait, I’m getting a text message from Christian.
“Happy birthday! Feeling like getting drunk tonight? The rest will be there too.”
He still has to asks that? Ofcourse, I always feel like getting drunk, that’s why I’m a rockstar for. So I’d better find my stuff, so I can head over to Christian’s place.
Well diary, I guess I’m going to write here more often, at least if I don’t want to lose Teddy. I’ll only have to find a good hiding place somewhere in the tourbus. Not everyone has to read what’s going on in my mind.

Julian.

12 March,

Dear Diary,

You know, I should actually think of a good name to give you. “Dear Diary” the whole time isn’t really original. And since I’m very good at giving original names to things (Look at Pinkki) I’ll find a good name for you too. What do you think about Toivo? Yeah, I like that name, well then I’ll start over again.

Hey Toivo,

Well, yesterday evening I got really drunk together with the guys. The first thing what Theon asked when I walked into Christian’s house, was how my diary was doing. I just told him I already wrote in it, even though he didn’t seem to believe that. He just made this weird face. I just left it that way, I was way too busy being weird together with Sammy, who pulled me on his lap. He does that more often, weird person. We couldn’t stop laughing ‘till the rest of the band finally arrived.
They took me to some strange bar in a part of Tampere I’ve never been before. They told me they first thought I was too young for that bar, but now I’m a year older, I was finally old enough to go there with them. * sigh* Like one year makes such a big difference. Even though it’s nice to be finally 20.
Well, in that bar, it was pretty nice. Christian and Jason held a competition, to see who could drink the most Vodka. No idea who won actually, my attention was drawn by the girls who were walking around in the bar. And Vivian, who always notices everything, offered to get me a girl. I just nodded, since I didn’t really what else to do in the bar. Within a second Vivian got me a girl. A “dream of every man” type. With other words: Failed barbie. On her way too high black sm boots and her way too short red skirt, she came standing next to me and winked at me with her “more mascara than eyelashes.” Her name was Kaija, and the first thing she did after winking at me, was pulling me to the dance floor. I was stuck on her the rest of the night. After the “dancing” (read: push her ass against me and trying in which way her shirt covered as less of her body as possible.) Theon pulled us to the group again.
“You’ve got to do this Julian!” Christian started, it was a miracle he could speak clearly, since he already drank a huge amount of Vodka. But yes, I was being “initiate” I also had to drink a huge amount of Vodka in one time, I’m seriously asking myself if I didn’t faint or something. I should ask the others once, ‘cause after all that Vodka, I can’t remember a thing.

This morning I woke up in some hotelroom. Later I found out I was in Helsinki, how I came there in the middle of the night? No idea. Huge hang-over ofcourse, I think I never had that much of Vodka in my whole life. And when I turned around, my shock only got bigger. Such a big shock, it was worse than my headache. Next to me in the double bed, was lying the failed barbie, a.k.a Kaija. Only her make-up covered face looked a bit different because the mascara and the lipstick was over her whole face. A few seconds later my shock got bigger again, when I found out she was wearing less clothes than the evening before. (It’s a miracle that she could.) And I wasn’t wearing much clothes myself either. In the end I panicked, got all my clothes together, left her some money for the hotelroom and left as silent as I could. After that, it cost me a lot of trouble to find the right train back to Tampere again, which I finally managed to do.
I’m never going to drink that much alcohol again.
Let’s hope I actually manage to do that, since we’re going on tour again tomorrow. I still have to pack my stuff, I’ll write on tomorrow or some other time.

Julian.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary (whie :D Long story!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fifth Period :: Story Time :: Celebrity Fics-
Jump to: