Fifth Period
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fifth Period

What's on your mind?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live in the Moment [ One-Shot, PWP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ceeceebullet
Lauri's Boston Babe
ceeceebullet

Live in the Moment [ One-Shot, PWP] Empty
PostSubject: Live in the Moment [ One-Shot, PWP]   Live in the Moment [ One-Shot, PWP] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:07 pm

Author: CeeCee
Pairing: I betcha you'll be surprised...
Genre: Smut, PWP, Sappiness
Warnings: Sex, love, sappiness. You know how I roll.
Dislcaimer: Don't know them, don't own them, not making money.
Notes: Comments appreciated!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Honey I'm home!" I shout as I enter my apartment. I was finally home after a long six months of touring with my band and I had been missing my wonderful girlfriend, Kaylee.
"BABY!" I hear her soft voice yell out as I saw her bounce into the hallway where I stood. I dropped my bags and caught her in my arms, embracing her tightly. "I missed you so much," she cried in my shoulder. Pulling away she looked into my eyes.
"I missed you too," I told her as I held her at arms length.
She was beautiful in my eyes with a slender, short, and petite body that shaped her perfectly. Brown hair that flowed just to her shoulders, beautiful dark green eyes, a cute button nose topped off with sprinkles of freckles scattered around her creamy oval face. She was normal…and American. We had been dating on and off for a year before I took the plunge and asked her to move to Finland with me. Needless to say, she didn't refuse my offer.
"How long do we have this time?" she asked softly. I whipped her tears away and pulled her back to me. She knew it would be difficult, but she had quickly made friends with Eero's wife and Aki's girlfriend which turned out to be a blessing. However, it still didn't ease the pain on both of our accounts when I left her for months at a time.
"I'm not sure," I said truthfully. "But I do have some work that I need to catch up on at Dynasty," I told her. I watched as she sighed and hung her head turning away from me. "Don't do that," I said as I desperately reached out to take her arm spinning her around to face me. "Please don't hate me," I said sadly.
"I don't hate you Pauli," she said. "I just wish there was more you and me time when you're home," she answered.
"I know baby and so do I. But you knew this was and is my life," I said as she walked down the hall and to our bedroom. I followed and walked in noticing that she had re-decorated.
"I know and I'm sorry," she apologized. "I'm just being selfish," Kaylee said as I took her hand in mine and lifted it to my lips gently kissing the tender flesh.
"Don’t be sorry," I told her. "You're not being selfish. In fact, I want you to be so you can have me all to yourself," I said as I grabbed her waist. Leaning towards her I fiercely kissed her lips as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I could feel the fire starting to ignite as I pushed my lower region into hers. "God I want you," I growled in her ear as I kissed her again.
I felt her begin stripping my clothing with such haste and it made me realize how long it had been since I had been intimate with a woman, particularly her. Joining in her haste I followed her lead and began undressing her in the same fashion not realizing that all the while we were backing up towards the bed.
"I've been waiting for you to walk through that door and take me for so long it nearly hurts," she muttered as I kissed down her now bare neck. Pulling my shirt off I kissed her lips again and felt her breath in deeply as my lips made connection with her creamy flesh again.
"And I've been waiting to have you for so long my dick hurts," I moaned as I felt her nails dig into my back. After all the clothes were safely on the floor I began playing with her breasts, pinching them with my fingers.
"I can't play Pauli…I need to feel you inside me right now," she told me. I looked into her eyes and saw the need and desire she held for me. Placing my hands on her slim waist I gently lifted her up on the plush bed and watched as she crawled backwards. Climbing up I crawled to her like a lion waiting to pounce on its prey. I moved above her and as I positioned myself at her entrance I could feel the heat radiating off of her sweet abyss below. "I love you," she said quietly as I held myself in my hand, preparing for entry.
"I love you too sweetheart," I tell her as I pushed my dick inside her wet entrance. She felt like a virgin again as her walls clamped around my stiff member. Her tight pussy felt so good around my cock that I couldn't help but start off at a face pace. "Fuck baby…you're so fucking tight," I mutter as I pound harder into her.
Hearing her loud moans echoing off the walls and hearing her panting nearly made me spill everything I had into her. She was always a loud girl. Taking her always felt right to me, always felt like I could be myself when I was with her. I always felt protected by her love because she had never shown me anything less. I knew that I wanted to make her my life partner and I had made my final decision on our last stop in Mexico. The rest of the group was off having children and I was still holding back, but I wanted that to change.
"God…fuck…Kaylee…" I grunt as I banged into her small body. I looked down and watched as her eyes were tightly closed, her head turned to one side. I watched her lips move as she moaned and touched herself. God she was a fucking Goddess.
"Pauli…ooohhh…yeah, yeah, yeah!" she moaned loudly. I leaned down to nuzzle her neck as I felt myself about ready to release.
"I'm about there," I pant. "Are you ready to join me?" I ask.
"Yes," she breathed out. I pounded harder into her, my sack slapping against the warmth of her folds. "Ooooh fuck!" she screamed. "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming," she chanted as I picked up the pace even faster. "Fuck me so hard…your cock is so good…ooh Pauli like that…" That's when I felt it. I felt her release around my shaft, squeezing me with her juices. A few seconds after I grunted loudly and released everything I had into her waiting womb. Secretly I hopped she'd become pregnant this time as I did want to start a family with her.
"I love you," I said as I kissed her rolling my larger weight off of her. She lay still as she gathered me into her arms, prompting me to lay my head on her chest. She began to run her fingers through my hair, soothing me as she always did.
"I love you too," she said softly as she leaned down and kissed my hair. "Do you ever think about the future?" she asked randomly after a few moments of silence.
"All the time," I replied. "Why?"
"Do you see me in it?" she asked. I had a feeling I knew where this would lead to so I moved off of her and rolled on my side to face her, my hand supporting my head.
"Baby I think I know where you're going with this," I told her. "I do see you in it. In fact, I have something for you that I got while we were in Mexico." I got out of bed and put on a pair of boxers and walked into the hallway finding my carryon. I took what I needed and went back into the room jumping on the bed. I saw her eyes light up as she knew I had brought her back a gift. She straightened up a bit, sitting up and holding the sheet against her breasts. I handed her the small gift and watched as she began unwrapping the pretty wrap I had put on it. She opened the gift and gasped out loud.
"Pauli…it's too much," she said in shock. "But it's beautiful." I took her hand in mine and looked at her dainty fingers.
"It's not too much," I told her. "It's for you to remind yourself how much you mean to me so that you never have to question my feelings. On this tour I did some thinking and I don't want to exclude you anymore. This ring is for me to ask you one thing…will you Kaylee Moore; do me the greatest honor by marrying me?" I asked as I looked into her eyes. I watched her facial expressions and wondered what was going through her mind at that moment.
"Is this because I asked about our future or do you really want me to be your wife?" she asked with hesitance.
"I really want you to be my wife Kaylee. I want your heart, I want your soul, but most of all, I want your love forever," I told her.
"I want your love too," she said. "And I do want your heart forever. You've been the best match for me and I know that when you say you love me you really mean it. You are the one I want to be with and I don't want anyone else," she confessed. "I want to be your wife Pauli…I really want to make you happy."
"So…will you marry me?" I asked. The look she gave me in that moment is one I'll never soon forget. All the love in the world that she possessed was radiating off her. And I knew what her answer would be which excited and terrified me.
"Yes," she answered. I took the ring from her and took it out of the box. Taking her left hand I slid the ring onto her finger and examined it. It was gorgeous on her.
"You're so beautiful," I told her.
"I'm only beautiful when you're around," she blushed. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and chuckled at her.
"You're always beautiful baby," I said as I kissed her gently wanting to shower her with all the love in the world.
"Come on lets get some sleep," she suggested.
"But it's still daylight," I complained. She grabbed my hands and pulled me down onto the bed.
"I want to sleep and I'm sure you need to rest up yourself," she said.
I wrapped my arms around her as she lowered her head on my chest. This was life I realized. Not the parties, the girls, the fast life. This was what truly mattered and all I wanted at the moment was to always have and live in this moment.
Back to top Go down
http://geocities.com/ceeceebullet

Live in the Moment [ One-Shot, PWP]
Page 1 of 1