Fifth Period
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fifth Period

What's on your mind?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someone [One-shot, PWP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ceeceebullet
Lauri's Boston Babe
ceeceebullet

Someone [One-shot, PWP] Empty
PostSubject: Someone [One-shot, PWP]   Someone [One-shot, PWP] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:11 pm

Title: Someone
Rating: NC17
Pairing: Take a guess
Warnings: Sex
Authors Note: Just sex guys. Please comment and enjoy!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

She sat waiting. Wishing for something to happen, something to tell her all this waiting was worth it. As she looked down at her cell phone to retrieve the time, she jumped out of her skin when she felt a feathery touch on the nape of her neck.
"Are you waiting for someone?" the voice asked. She knew immediately who the voice belonged to.
"I'm not sure," she said with a smile. She turned her body to face who she had secretly been waiting for. He looked at her intently, his eyes burning into hers as he took her hand in his, lifting it to his face. She blushed as his soft lips danced over her creamy skin. "What are you doing here?" she asked through closed eyelids.
"I'm waiting for someone," he said huskily. Her eyes shot open and she gazed at him. He had passion in his eyes, this she knew. But it didn't matter because he was here and she wanted to be his someone.
Before she could respond he caught her in his arms, pulling her to his chest. Crashing against his lean frame she sighed as he brought his hands up to her face, holding her steady. Looking up into his eyes she melted. She always knew his eyes were intense but this…was an overload. Not waiting for any approval, he lowered his head to hers, pressing his heart-shaped lips to hers.
Feverishly she responded to his kiss, hearing screams of passion from within her soul as she pressed her mouth tighter to his. He responded quickly, putting his hands on either side of her hips, pulling her even closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck letting her fingers touch the ends of his hair.
"I don't even know you but you're making me go insane," she said pulling away from the kiss.
"Just go with what you feel," he said barely above a whisper as he pressed his mouth on hers again.
This time she let go. She welcomed all he had to offer her, allowing him free access to the one thing he desired most…her body. Kissing his way down her neck, she moaned lightly, relishing the touches he blessed her with.
"Touch me," he whispered as he took her hands in his and lowered them to his waist line.
"Lauri…" she breathed as she felt the beginnings of his excitement.
"Shh…it's okay," he said to assure her. "I need you to," he said against her neck as he placed a light kiss on her burning skin.
She pulled back and looked up into his eyes. He saw the fear, the lust, the nervousness, but most of all…he saw the love that she had for him. Although he had only come out looking for fun, he couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to love again. He decided to take one step at a time.
"Jasmine I need you to touch me please." He didn't like begging, but it was true – she turned him on beyond words.
"You know my name?" she asked, a glimmer of hope pulsed through her eyes.
"I know all," Lauri said and took her hands in his once again. He stared into her eyes.
Reaching up on her tip-toes she embraced him and captured his lips. Lowering her hands she fiddled with his pant zipper. Reaching inside she felt his rigidness. He hissed against her ear in pleasure then brought his lips to hers in a rough kiss.
Her fingers began stroking his flesh. It was no surprise he wasn't wearing any underwear. His moans floated through her ears like music. She had dreamed a million fantasies of bringing him pleasure like this but never believed she'd ever get the chance to actually live it.
"You're driving me insane," Lauri moaned huskily against her. "Fuck I want to be inside you," he said lustfully. He placed his hands on top of hers to stop her motions. Her eyes told him she would do anything he wanted. "Come on," he said and led her to a couch in the corner of the room.
He began undressing her, being as gentle as he could be. She said nothing as he rid of her last article of clothing…her shirt. Pushing her chest lightly she fell backwards on the soft cushions, Lauri following resting himself on top of her delicate frame. Pulling on his shirt, he yanked it over his head and discarded it to the floor along with her clothes.
"You're perfect," he whispered to her staring at her black underwear. "My fantasy has always been to see a girl in sexy black underwear. Did you wear this for me?" he inquired.
"I don't know what you're talking about," Jasmine said innocently biting her lip. Lauri growled.
"You're innocence is also a turn-on," he said huskily. "It's like you don't even realize how fucking hot you really are," he said and kissed her. Pulling away he melted as her eyes stared up at him wide and full of innocence. "Now you're using it against me," he sighed. She shook her head. "I want to take you. I want to show you pleasure you've never known before," he said. "But I can't unless you let me." He was drowning deeper into her.
"Take me," she said softly. He let out a gutless moan and kissed her, softly this time. "I want you to have me," she said biting her lower lip. He looked into her eyes and let himself go.
Reaching between her legs he felt for her innocence. Pulling the fabric aside he began feeling her, inserting a finger inside her. She moaned out, clawing at his hair. Pumping faster within her he grew more aroused as her pleasure escaped her lips. Spreading her legs wider for him he sighed. He was in control now and she knew it. Removing his finger from her wet depth he tugged his pants off his legs and onto the heap on the floor.
Hovering above her he caressed her face as he positioned himself for missionary. She was waiting for their contact, but she was beginning to become nervous. What if she wasn't good enough for him? Smiling at her as if reading into her thoughts he assured her with a passionate kiss as she felt the head of manhood between her. As he opened her mouth with his tongue, he filled her womanhood causing her to gasp.
He started off slow, reading her body and creating a rhythm of their own. Upon hearing her throaty moans he began thrusting harder in his excitement. In and out, back and forth his mind said to him with each of his thrusts. She met him half way, arching her back allowing him deeper penetration. It was almost too much for him.
"Fuck honey," he breathed. "You're so fucking tight," he moaned.
"Only for you," Jasmine rasped as he banged into her, his sack slapping against her body. Her comment had turned him on even more, heightening his pleasure. He let out a muffled growl.
"So…fucking…God…you're so sexy," he panted.
"Can I ride you Lauri?" she asked. He stopped immediately and pulled out of her leaving them both cold and empty.
She stood up from the couch allowing him access to lay for her. When he settled against the warmth she climbed on top of him, sinking onto his throbbing member. He groaned as he felt every inch of her walls around his shaft. She began her attack; up and down she rose, closing her eyes in delight. He leaned back on the pillow behind his head, squeezing his eyes shut tight picturing her inside his head.
"Fuck…damn girl…oh yeah…fuck me like that," he panted as she continued rising and lowering herself on him. He gasped at the intense rush of pleasure he felt when she leaned her body over his, lifting her right leg up and over his shoulder. At this angel he could penetrate her deeper in which he did. He moaned again as her body responded to his thrusts, matching his speed.
"Lauri…" she panted as he pumped harder. "There…you're going to make me come," Jasmine moaned as he pumped even faster.
"Come for me baby," Lauri groaned. "You're so fucking wet…but I want you to be even wetter. I want to feel you squeeze my cock," he muttered.
Harder he thrust inside her until she couldn't take it anymore. Screaming his name, she felt her contractions pulse around his manhood.
"Fuck it…fuck me…" Lauri chanted as his own wave of ecstasy overcame him as he shot four loads into her small body. She continued thrusting as he began coming down from the high. When it was over, she held him.
"You're better than I imagined," Jasmine said. He looked up at her and smiled.
"You're beautiful," he told her.
Pulling her to his chest, she lay in his arms as he lightly kissed the top of her head.
"I love you Lauri," she said. He smiled at her.
"I know you do Jasmine," he said. "But this is only a fantasy," he continued. She lifted her head and looked at him.
"What?" she asked astonished. "How can this be anything but real?" she asked, confusion on her brow.
"I'll come find you…I promise," Lauri vowed.
Everything faded into mist.

"Jasmine!" a voice exclaimed softly. Feeling frazzled, Jasmine looked up.
"What the hell?" she asked.
"You dozed off," he friend Taylor said. "And it looks like it was pretty good considering all the drool on the desk," she laughed. Jasmine looked at her groggily and then blushed. "But seriously, you'd better stay awake if you want to keep this job," she finished.
Jasmine looked around and sighed. Why did work have to be so damn slow today?
"You're right," she responded. "I do need this job."
With that she began doodling on her notebook to pass the time.

As Jasmine sat at the club later that evening with Tay, she thought back to her dream. Knowing it was only that she sighed sadly.
"What's wrong?" Taylor asked.
"Nothing," Jasmine offered. She took a sip of her rum and coke. "I just can't stop my mind from thinking," she said.
"Of what?" Taylor asked taking a sip of her drink.
"Forget it," Jasmine sighed again. "He's not even real," she said.
"Who's not real?" Taylor asked. Out of the corner of her eye, Jasmine caught the entrance as it opened. Gasping she watched as he strolled in with his buddies. Taylor's eyes followed hers and she grinned. "Oh," she said.
Jasmine didn't hear her friend. She was too busy staring as he bought himself a drink and ignored every woman that tried to get his attention. Her heart leapt in her throat as he stood up and began following his friends, weaving through the crowded bar in her direction.
"I'm so sorry," he muttered as his drink splashed Jasmine as he tried to squeeze by her. He looked up and stopped looking like a deer caught in headlights. "It's you," he breathed. She gasped.
"Excuse me?" she asked. No. Fucking. Way.
"You're the girl from my fantasy!" Lauri exclaimed. She stared at him. "I promised I would find you," he said. She was still in shock.
He set his glass on the table and took her face in his hands. Holding her firmly he held her stare. His eyes suddenly changed to lust and he brought his lips to hers in a passionate kiss. When they parted she slowly opened her eyes.
"Jasmine…you've been my fantasy for so long now and after all this time I can finally tell you that I love you too," Lauri said.
She looked at him intently. She couldn't believe they had dreamt of each other. Talk about soul mates!
"I thought I'd never hear you say that," Jasmine sighed as Lauri picked her up and spun her in circles.
All they ever wanted was someone.
Back to top Go down
http://geocities.com/ceeceebullet

Someone [One-shot, PWP]
Page 1 of 1