Fifth Period
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fifth Period

What's on your mind?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Moment [Short, Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ceeceebullet
Lauri's Boston Babe
ceeceebullet

The Moment [Short, Complete] Empty
PostSubject: The Moment [Short, Complete]   The Moment [Short, Complete] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:32 pm

Title: The Moment
Author: CeeCee
Fandom: The Ramsus
Pairing: I won't tell.
Rating: PG13
Disclaimer: Isn't real. Didn't happen, blah blah blah.
Corresponding Song: Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

-----------------------

He thrust inside her one last time, lying on top of her trying to still his heavy breathing. Panting softly he removed himself from within her and rolled off. Turning his face to the side he looked at her just as he saw the first drops of tears cascade down her cheek.

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world

"I'm sorry," she said with a weak smile. She turned her face to face the wall on the other side of them.
"I'm not," he said and reached out to touch her bare shoulder. "Come and lay with me," he said wrapping an arm around her shoulder pulling her to his naked chest.

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Inching toward her face, he kissed her softly trying to tell her inwardly that he wasn't sorry that he had shared this intimate moment with her. He felt the air leave his lungs as she kissed him back. Feeling passion building again, he felt her fire and her desire to share more with him. He could feel that she was afraid…afraid of loosing him.
"I can't," she whispered pulling away. "I should just…go," and before he could protest she was swinging her legs over the bed reaching for her discarded clothes.
He reached out towards her, softly touching the palm of his hand on the center of her back.
"Don't," he said softly. She turned her face to the side and looked at him. That was the moment he knew that she was someone that he could picture waking up to every morning for the rest of his life. And that scared him more than anything.
He tried to frame her features in his memory to not forget her ever. Her brown hair was thrown to one side of her shoulder, cascading in a wavy mess past her shoulder; her bangs parted in the middle covered one of her eyes giving her an angelic look.
He didn't really like to have one-night stands because someone always got hurt. Almost every time afterward the woman tried to make him love her. But he just couldn't. His heart wasn't ready to love again.
"We both know that this is what it is," she said softly. "I'm only a fan and I was used for one night. I understand that you won't drop everything for me and that I don't have a chance of ever being with you again like this. It was the heat of the moment, the thrill of it all, and I knew in the end it would hurt like hell to leave but I knew the game. And I was a fool for thinking I could be okay playing it," she said and moved her back from his touch. "You don't love me like I love you," she said barely above a whisper. "It's best that I walk away now and save my sanity."
"What if I told you that I could feel the same?" he asked. He watched her pause from dressing to look at him.

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old

"I don't think you could," she said reaching for her shirt and pulling it over her head. "And I'm okay with that."
"I just don't want you to be upset," he said and paused trying to gather his thoughts. Sighing, he ran a hand through his messy hair. "This is why I don't do these types of things with fans. Someone is always hurt in the end," he said sitting up. He got out of bed and began dressing himself.

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

She picked up her purse lying on the floor and stood tall looking at him, but not in the eyes. She knew if she did there would be no turning back…ever.
"I'll always be a fan don't you worry. I don't want you to say anything more because I just want to remember you like this," she said as he came up to tower over her petite frame. "Please let me have that," she said and reached a hand up to his face. Hesitantly and ever so slowly she traced her fingers over his cheeks with the pad of her thumbs, carefully remembering every inch of his face.

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

He closed his eyes and breathed in, feeling tingles on the back of his neck. He shivered as her fingers worked over every inch of his face, hair, and neck. He felt…relaxed.
"Could you stay for a little while longer?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her. He pulled her close to his body and laced his fingers together behind her back forming a tight hold on her.
"I don't know…" she said hesitantly.
He unlaced his hands and grabbed hers placing them behind his neck. Lacing his fingers again behind her back, he held onto her and locked his eyes on hers. He wanted to read her, see into her mind even to what she was thinking.

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes

"You've got beautiful eyes," he said. She looked away. Hooking his finger under her chin he pulled her head to meet his gaze. "I mean it," he said. She smiled weakly.
"Thanks," she said softly. He nodded and continued to look into her eyes.

I don't know where
Confused about how as well

"Lauri…I should go now," she said trying to pull away from him.
His lips crashed onto hers in a passionate kiss at that moment. Desire for what he didn't know began building up inside him and feeling an incredible urge to make her his consumed him to the point of no return. He didn't want to let her go tonight; and possibly not ever.
"Lauri…I…think…you should…stop," she said in-between kisses. She ripped her mouth from his and looked up at him, into his emerald eyes.
"I can't let go," he sighed and covered his mouth with hers again. "I don't want to," he said against her neck. "It's too perfect," he whispered trailing his lips down her neck.

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

"Lauri…" she sighed as he nibbled on her tender flesh. "If you don't stop, I'll never leave."
"So don’t," Lauri said pulling away from her. Looking into her eyes he smiled. "This could be it you know," he said.
"But what if it isn't?"
"There's only one way to figure it out," he said.

Just know that these things will never change for us at all

"Are you sure?" she asked.
"No," he replied. "But I'm sure I want to try again. It's going to be hard, but if it's important to us, then it'll fall into place," he said and pressed his palm against her chest. "Feel that?" he asked. She nodded. "It's your heart. I know it beats for me because mine is beating for you."
"I'm afraid," she said.
"Me too," Lauri said. Wrapping her arms around his waist she pressed herself against him.
"I never thought this would happen," she confessed. "I'm just like the others."
"That's where you're wrong, sweetheart. You're not like the other girls I know," he said brushing a strand of hair from her eyes.
"You're so cheesy using lyrics from your song," she laughed.
"Come on lets go back to bed," Lauri said taking her hand in his leading her back to the large unoccupied bed.
Sitting down he pulled her with him and they landed with her on top of him, her hair brushing his face lightly. Reaching up and held her face in his hands and brought her face to his. Their lips met again and sparks raced between their bodies.
"I love you," she said softly. "I always have and I probably always will."
He smiled up at her, lacing their fingers together. It was the moment he knew he had found Nicole, his soulmate and his future wife.

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Back to top Go down
http://geocities.com/ceeceebullet
Disenchanted

Disenchanted

The Moment [Short, Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moment [Short, Complete]   The Moment [Short, Complete] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:07 pm

Ahw, how cute <3

Seriously, that's like the only thing I can say, they are so cute together! <d
Back to top Go down

The Moment [Short, Complete]
Page 1 of 1