Fifth Period
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fifth Period

What's on your mind?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beautiful Life [Short, Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ceeceebullet
Lauri's Boston Babe
ceeceebullet

Beautiful Life [Short, Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful Life [Short, Complete]   Beautiful Life [Short, Complete] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:43 pm

Title: Beautiful Life
Author: CeeCee
Rating: PG
Fandom: The Rasmus
Disclaimer: Don't own them, none of this happened.
Notes: Love me with comments, please.

-----------------------

She stared at him as he ran around the stage. It was almost like a magnet was pulling her towards him. Gazing up her heart stopped when he stopped in front of her, singing to the crowd below him. Kneeling down he reached his hand out and began touching his fans hands, showing them appreciation. Briefly she saw him take a glance at her as he looked in her direction. For a second she thought she noticed him take a double take, but she became nervous when he reached out and grabbed onto her hand. He smiled warmly at her for a second before letting go of her hand, lifting himself back up to bounce around the stage more to continue the show.
She knew this was her destiny.

After the show she weaved through the crowd backstage, briefly gripping people's shoulders as she moved around them. Stopping as she came to the door marked "The Rasmus," she took a deep breath and opened the door. Four guys stood up immediately upon her entrance.
"Hi," they said in unison. Shyly she waved.
"Hey," she said softly. Her eyes gazed over each band member, but rested on only one of the men. He noticed and stepped forward. Coming forward herself, she met him in the middle.
"I noticed you in the crowd," he said. "Did you enjoy yourself?"
"Yes," she breathed. He reached out and touched her shoulder.
"I've been dying to touch you," he whispered in her ear as he pulled her to him. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of having him near her.
"Same here," she whispered back. She pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. "I've got a secret to tell you," she said and gave a small smile.
"What's that?" he asked and smiled back.
"I'm pregnant," she confessed. Her eyes danced between his, searching for any emotion. She heard the others gasp behind them as they too waited his response.
"Yeah?" he asked.
"Yeah," she repeated.
She watched his face as the realization hit him. Smiling to her, she heard the others begin to clap, cheer, and laugh as he picked her up and started spinning her around in circles. She squealed happily as she was back in his arms feeling the feelings that only he gave her, feelings that she thought had escaped her for nearly six months.
"I love you," he said as he placed her back on the ground. "I thought you looked bigger but I didn't want to be rude and say something in fear of getting smacked," he giggled. She took his face in her hands and kissed him passionately. She heard Aki and Pauli wolf whistle.
"And I love you too Lauri," she said. Turning around to face the others she was suddenly wrapped in a huge group hug. "It's been too long," she sighed into her friend's shoulders.
"But now that you're here and we're together again – I'm never letting you go," Lauri said and kissed his wife Kayla on the lips once again.
Somehow he knew this was what a beautiful life should be like.
Back to top Go down
http://geocities.com/ceeceebullet
Disenchanted

Disenchanted

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Life [Short, Complete]   Beautiful Life [Short, Complete] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:14 pm

Quote :
"I thought you looked bigger but I didn't want to be rude and say something in fear of getting smacked," he giggled.
Really, I can just imagine that perfectly Laughing

I really like the story! Very Happy I wish it was longer 'cause I'd like to read more Very Happy
You have a nice style of writing Very Happy I'd like to read more of you ^^
Back to top Go down
ceeceebullet
Lauri's Boston Babe
ceeceebullet

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Life [Short, Complete]   Beautiful Life [Short, Complete] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:39 pm

Disenchanted wrote:
Quote :
"I thought you looked bigger but I didn't want to be rude and say something in fear of getting smacked," he giggled.
Really, I can just imagine that perfectly Laughing

I really like the story! Very Happy I wish it was longer 'cause I'd like to read more Very Happy
You have a nice style of writing Very Happy I'd like to read more of you ^^

KIITOS!! I've posted more upon your wishes.
I'm working on a new one which is only up at my livejournal. I'm not posting it anywhere else so if you want to read that one (which is turning to be a chapter fic), you'll have to join livejournal. Smile
Back to top Go down
Disenchanted

Disenchanted

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Life [Short, Complete]   Beautiful Life [Short, Complete] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:46 pm

I have a livejournal actually! :p
Back to top Go down
ceeceebullet
Lauri's Boston Babe
ceeceebullet

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Life [Short, Complete]   Beautiful Life [Short, Complete] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:54 pm

Disenchanted wrote:
I have a livejournal actually! :p

What's your name? I'll have to add you.
You can find me under ceeceebullet.
Back to top Go down
Disenchanted

Disenchanted

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Life [Short, Complete]   Beautiful Life [Short, Complete] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:56 pm

I'll just give you the link to my livejournal, maybe that's easier Wink

http://imaginary-sun.livejournal.com/
Back to top Go down
ceeceebullet
Lauri's Boston Babe
ceeceebullet

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Life [Short, Complete]   Beautiful Life [Short, Complete] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:00 pm

Disenchanted wrote:
I'll just give you the link to my livejournal, maybe that's easier Wink

http://imaginary-sun.livejournal.com/

Added you.
Back to top Go down
Disenchanted

Disenchanted

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Life [Short, Complete]   Beautiful Life [Short, Complete] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:07 pm

I saw ^^
Back to top Go down
ceeceebullet
Lauri's Boston Babe
ceeceebullet

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Life [Short, Complete]   Beautiful Life [Short, Complete] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:15 pm

Disenchanted wrote:
I saw ^^

Smile

My story is down a bit. Now that you're a friend you can read it. Let me know what you think.
I need to know if I should go on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Life [Short, Complete]   Beautiful Life [Short, Complete] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Life [Short, Complete]
Page 1 of 1